Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
Calcium Chloride Description :
Calcium chloride is an inorganic salt, which exists as solid or liquid. Solid calcium chloride is a white, crystal substance in the form of flake, granule, pellet or powder. With different crystallized water contents, it can be dihydrate or anhydrous. Liquid calcium chloride is a colorless, clear solution. As calcium chloride has such properties as quick dissolving, exothermic ability, attracting moisture from the air and surroundings, dissolving at very low temperature
Calcium Chloride Application :
1. They are widely used in highway, expressway, parking lot and port to melting snow and ice.
2. Used as dryer, as anti-fog, and anti-dust agent also fireproof agent
3. Protective agent and refining agent for petroleum/oil field.
4. Pigment assistance agent of textile. It is a kind of raw material.
5. It acts as flocculation in water treatment.
6. Be used in waste paper processing as removing printing ink agent.
7. As anti-freezing agent.
8. As dehydration agent.
9. Food additive: as cryogen are used in ice cream, as stable agent/coagulant used in bean products, drink and beer.
94% calcium chloride pellet