Cationic Fixing Agent
Cationic fixing agent is polyelectrolyte, consists of a series of organic synthesis with low molecular weight and strong cationic, which is generally 100% cationic. Product character is aqueous solution.
II. Performance Indicators:
1. Appearance: colorless to pale yellow viscous liquid
2. Solid content: ≥ 50%
3. PH: 2 ~ 6
4. Viscosity: 50 ~ 200 mpa.s
III. Application Field
Used in paper pulp as a cationic fixing agent. Usually the slurry contains colloidal particles consisted of fiber materials, additives and water, which are with anionic charge and interfere the papermaking process, so it is also known as anionic trash; the interference is mainly in the following aspects:
1. Influence wet chemical additives` normal function, especially for cationic retention and drainage aids, sizing agent; or cause to increase the amount of wet chemical additives;
2. Deposits in the paper machine system; interfere the efficient papermaking process.
3. COD discharge of sewage systems, increasing the load on the sewage treatment plant. Recommended for use in mechanical pulp, chemi-mechanical pulp, and secondary fiber pulp slurry and coating waste stuff. Anionic trash neutralized by fixing agent can be bonded to the fibers so as to be taken away by paper sheets.
IV. Methods of Application
Adding methods: excellent water-solubility; can spread out in water instantly. Dosing pump is generally used to drive it into a static mixer or a mixing pump , mixed with water, diluted to about 0.2% of the dissolved solution, and then into the slurry system.
Adding point: the general adding point is in the front of flow system, that is, before the machine chest or fan pump; or add in the pulp plant. Which is taken into consideration for the reaction time of the cationic fixing agent polymer molecules and garbage, also need to time and space for other wet end additives. According to the slurry source, sometimes you need to select two or more points to add. When the slurry contains a source of coated broke, generally requires additional anionic trash Fixative in the transport of the paper sheet.
Adding dosage: anionic trash content in the slurry is usually gauged by the cationic charge contents measured by PCD (particle charge analyzer) in the slurry. The measure will directly show the dosage tips, but the real dosage depends on the practical application. For general slurry, the recommend amount is in the range of 0.3kg ~1.8kg/t dry pulp.
V. Safe Operation
1. Cationic fixing agent is a water-soluble polymer, dissolved in water in a highly slippery state and avoid to spill on the floor. If spill, shall timely absorb with sand, sawdust.
2. Wear gloves, wear overalls to operate.
The product should be kept sealed, stored in cool, dry, ventilated places, and appropriate temperature should be 10-30 ℃.
200 kg plastic drums or 1000 kg PE IBC drum.
Looking for ideal Fixing Agent Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Cationic Fixing Agent are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Anionic Trash Catcher
. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Paper Making Auxiliary Series > Fixing Agent